Yesterday was no exception. I reveled in the moment of being "that lady" who stood in the front yard, baby on hip, in a bathrobe, with a mug of coffee. I patiently waited for my pups to do their business so I could collect a stool sample from Da Kine. TMI, I know. It was Da Kine's yearly vet visit yesterday and I had to do what I had to do. I felt a little awkward scooping up poop while I juggled my baby, coffee, and tried not to flash any neighbors as I crouched down. Oh well...like I said, I actually enjoy these moments!
Tell you what I didn't enjoy...paying the bill for Da Kine. Seesh! Next time I fall in love with a fluffy white peke-a-poo at my local pet store, someone please remind me that dogs are expensive! It's a good thing Da Kine's ditziness is so endearing.
Here..I captured the moment while in the waiting room! Miss you all!
| Da Kine. Poor thing. She was a little freaked out being at the vet without Irie...but I had my hands full with a hungry baby. |
| Nursing in the Ergo..it works everytime! |
| As I carried B in one hand and a baggie of puppy poop in another, I got a little grossed out...hence the coffee mug of doggie doodoo. :) |
oh my katie girl! i love your blog posts! and i love your writing! and i love your tuesday morning. and not just because it has a hilarious vet story attached to it;)...that just made it even better:)...
ReplyDeletei can totally see you juggling it all. like you do so perfectly well and with so much happiness!