I've been MIA! My ohana and I had a lovely Hawaiian Thanksgiving. While we greatly missed the rest of our family on the mainland, we did have Andy, Alicia, and baby Sawyer with us (and we still have them!!!).
I hope you are so full of leftover turkey sandwiches and your favorite Thanksgiving dishes! I know I am. The pretzels in my pretzel jello are finally getting soggy, but the salty sweet leftovers still melt in my mouth.
I actually think I like the leftover turkey on my turkey sandwich a few days later better than I do on Thanksgiving day! What about you?
Okay! I only have a handful of minutes!
Alicia snapped this cousin love from the front seat -- well, they're finding their vibe anyway!
Also, click here for a blog post from my dear friend and owner of Pemberly Bake Shoppe, Holly! She keeps up an amazing cooking blog with life stories! She blogged about pretzel jello today! I'm so honored! Enjoy! Her blog posts are always worth the read and her recipes are inspiring and delicious!
LOVE!!!!

Kaitlin brought that same salad to our staff meeting; so yummy! I plan to create for our extended family Christmas Potluck. It's always so fun to try new recipes. Is this originally yours or hers? =) Happy Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDelete