We fell in love.
Again.
This time with Colbie Maureen.
I can't even put into words how grateful and overjoyed I am that God has loaned us His beautiful little one to take care of on this earth.
And as if I didn't have enough to be thankful for, today is my dear Tim's birthday.
It sounds cliche, I know, but I am a lucky gal to do life with this crew.
I don't know how I'm going to top Tim's birthday gifts in the future. Not much beats a new baby daughter just in time for your birthday! :)
And because we weren't made to do life alone...I'm also entirely blessed to have a Hawaii Ohana that loves us so well.
Mahalo to my dear friend, Rachel (Blue Nalu Photography) for bringing her camera and talent to the hospital on Wednesday. She took these lovely photos!
And thank you to all of you reading this for your support, love, and prayers. We adore our mainland family so much!
xoxo



You are so blessed and I couldn't be happier for you. xoxo
ReplyDelete