I'm one month in exactly...with two little daughters that is.
Tim has been in FRANCE this week! I know--so cool (for him) and yikes (for me!). Nah, it's been great. I have the neatest little island family here and they've picked up my slack!
I pick up Timmy tonight and boy am I (we) excited! Blakes often tells me that "I'm sad" -- because daddy isn't here. And, Colbs...well, she may be too little to realize much, but she sure is growing! Pretty sure my girls will stand a chance at volleyball or basketball...just based on height alone! ha! (can we say, scholarship? how soon is too soon to sign 'em up for a team?!).
Anyway.
Thanks for reading about my re-search for identity on my last blog post. I'm doing better (I appreciate the Facebook notes of encouragement!).
I'm still teaching online--for University of Phoenix--which is wonderful and challenging all at once. Still looking for the right balance with my new roles. It's trial and error, isn't it?
Can I just say this...
I really appreciate (also read: love, respect, etc...) my husband. We are such a team and with him gone...well, there's a hole. Even if he's cruisin' on the couch with Jeopardy (I know, right...Jeopardy?)...he's likely to jump into a wrestling match with B-Rex or find himself in Princess Jasmine plastic dress-up heels. :)
I need that. She needs that. Even he needs that.
(And the whole Jeopardy thing...even that's rare. The man is a hard-worker--which makes me a lucky girl!).
So...thanks, Tim, for being just who we need (and love!!!).
Since I, in part, blog for the digital memories, I hope you don't mind if I share just a couple of pictures. I have been overwhelmingly blessed by two dear friends who happen to be rockin' photographers. I'll link to their sites below. Please check them out!
The creative, polished Rachel of Blue Nalu Photography
Happy Friday! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment