I mean, it can be down-right frustrating sometimes. Like, tomorrow, when I go to the dentist, I'll dangle my legs over the end of the not-made-for-tall-white-girls dental chair and I'll wait...and wait.... Finding Nemo will probably be playing on the mini flatscreen and I'll flip mindlessly through a some-random-week 2009 US Weekly that's been camping out in the dental room for entirely too long. And you guessed it, I'll anticipate... it won't be the good kind of anticipation either. Seriously, my teeth have been a train wreck since pregnancy.
But, and there's always a but, anticipation is joyful more often than it's unnerving. Here's a mini-list of fun things I anticipate:
- Christmas morning cinnamon rolls
- Coffee...every morning. Literally--I go to bed excited to wake up and drink coffee!
- The next perfect wave
- Blakely's chubby arms reaching towards me
- Song #4 on Amy Grant's Tender Tennessee Christmas album
Here, let me show you what I mean. Tim was teasing her with water squirts from her rubber ducky while she took her bath. If you watch closely, you'll see her gleeful anticipation! Who knew being splashed in the face could be so fun?!
So cute!! Sorry about the dentist...seriously I'm right there with you. My teeth have been HORRIBLE since having Poppy. I don't know why I didn't get that with Lucy but seriously...a TON of dental work this time. And I HATE the dentist. Hope today goes ok!
ReplyDeleteOMGeee!! That video is too cute! I giggled just watching it! FYI- we now go to Nicole's dentist and so far I love him! Chris & Amber go there too. You should follow the pack :)
ReplyDeleteKATIE! Could she be any cuter???!! I just love her little giggle!
ReplyDeleteUmmm..where is my sweet blakely video? I can't find it in your post?
ReplyDeleteGreat seeing you and blakes today! Levi played with the pink flamingo all the way home. :)