The most adorable 2-year-old living in Roseburg ever turns 2 exactly today! Happy Birthday, Paige! We love you so. Keep your sparkle and joy, little one!
My one and only 28-year-old baby brother turned, well, 28 yesterday! Geez...when did he get so old? :) Really, I feel like we were just sitting on the living room floor, well past bedtime, playing "house" with the micro machines (that was the compromise -- and the secret to staying up late). There's nothing else in the world quite like the memories with family! Love you, Andy! Hope you had a spectacular day yesterday!
To my sweet nephew, Sawyer. I love how daring and funny you are! Already at just one year we have a glimpse into the darling (thrill-seeking) personality that God has blessed you with. We love being your aunt, uncle, and cousin. We are stoked to have you visit with us next month! Happy birthday, little (big) guy. Blakely's been working on a birthday message for you. Yesterday she made a cake for you and your daddy. On your actual birthday, she had baby talk wishes for you! All good things, we're sure! ;) Check it out.
Have the happiest of birthdays, Paige, Sawyer, and Andy!! We're sending you lots of love and aloha!

Oh how I love me some Blakely video!!!! I could watch them all.day.long. and sometimes, I do;)...
ReplyDeletexoxo