So....I meant to do this post a few weeks back when I first got home from my Bed Bath & Beyond shopping excursion with the girls. A few Tuesdays ago, we checked out our brand spankin' new double-decker Bed Bath & Beyond. The first one on the island and it happens to be on our side!
It was perfect timing as I was on the hunt for "the one." My options were already limited because my hubby picked out some busy (beautiful) granite. So, I couldn't go over the top with a shower curtain. However, in my next home, perhaps I'll find my perfect shower curtain and plan the bathroom around that. I'm sure that's what most people do, but we often get impulsive and work backwards. Oh well, more fun that way!
Before I show the curtain I purchased, let me show you a few of my first loves from that day (the first two pics are taken from Amazon.com and the last pics are from the Bed Bath & Beyond website. B B & B carries all of the below curtains):
I didn't realize that B B & B sold Amy Butler shower curtains. I fell in love with her fabric at Bolt, a fabric boutique in Northeast Portland, and have had her designs on my mind ever since. I love how cheery this curtain is. Maybe I'll buy it for my next bathroom...when I have a clawfoot tub!
I was instantly drawn to the colors in this Amy Butler curtain. I love the greens and blues for a Hawaii bathroom!
I thought this was a simple, smart choice for our guest bathroom because it would draw in the aqua and brown from our main living space. I still like this curtain; it just wasn't the one to win my heart this time.
This sweet shower curtain made me smile. Abby and I texted a picture to Yasi. It's called Chirp by Lenox. It matches Yasi's china from her wedding registry. I think I might like it more on plates rather than a shower curtain. :)
Yeah, so this is image is a little fuzzy, but this curtain makes me smile. It's called Text Talk. I actually bought it as a joke and told Tim this would be the one. Of course, my joke wasn't so funny because he politely told me it's nice. Tim's too nice. ;)
And this is the one I purchased! Ta da! I don't love it the most as a stand-alone, but I do love it in our bathroom. Just as soon as I clean up our guest bathroom, I'll show you a pic of how it looks.
Have a great weekend my friends and family! xoxo Happy cleaning, shopping, project-ing, or whatever you're up to this weekend.






Ooh, I love these curtains! I'm digging that blue and green Amy Butler one (love her fabrics too!) and I think the curtain you chose will look fabulous with that new granite countertop. Can't wait to see it all put together!
ReplyDeletePretty Kate!! I'm still bitter about your little girls vacation so I'm just going to comment on your shower curtain ;)
ReplyDelete