Monday, September 6, 2010

Blue Nalu Blessings

So...Tim's painting our guest bathroom and I'm supposed to be doing my University of Phoenix grading while Blakely naps. Don't tell Tim, but I just had to jump on my blog and share these amazing photos that Rachel and Nick took a few days ago.

I've shared pics taken by Rachel and Nick before, but if you don't know them or know their work, I encourage you to check them out: Blue Nalu Photography or check out their blog. They rock! They shoot locally and they travel. Not only is their wedding photography stunning, but you should see what they do with fashion! It's amazing!

Rachel and Nick have the biggest hearts and bless many with their gift. From taking gorgeous family photos for the walls of our church to surprise baby photos while mamas are away, these two don't stop giving.

In fact, this past Friday, I asked them to do me a huge favor and kick it with Blakely for a few hours so I could go into work at the high school. I came home to these beautiful pictures of my baby. I couldn't be more excited to have B's many faces captured forever. Thank you, Rachel and Nick! We love you guys!


Uncle Nick's Vee Dub




Eventhough she's losing her hair (sad), she still may need a lil' trim! :)






Mod Keiki, anyone?!

Rachel and Blakers



4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the photos of her in the bus...how fun to have such talented friends!! PS I want to smush her cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    I am so fortunate to have such talented photographer friends! You being one of them!! Thank for being my biggest fan on my blog too!! Love ya, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shrieky shriek skriek!! these are SOOOOOOOO cute!! I'm in love with Nummbers and I'm love with Rachel's photography! Oh, such a good combo! I adore these photos!!! i can't wait to smother her in kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are amazing Katie! Your baby girl is absolutely precious and your friends are incredibly talented! They really captured some sweet moments! My favorites are the pics with her toys! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS