Almost seven months ago, little B was born! She was the first grandchild on both sides. Tim and I secretly, or maybe not-so-secretly, hope for some cousins for B and our own little niece and/or nephew to love and spoil.
Guess what? We now have both!! For the first time ever on my blog, let me introduce my newest joys...
Olivia Isabelle
and
Sawyer Andrew
We were just in Texas so that we could spend some time with Tim's brother, Mikey and his wife Luciena. And the hugest bonus, of course, was not that they lived in Texas (although that was fabulous in itself), but that they are the beautiful parents of our 2 month old niece, Olivia. So, everyone won! Blakes met her cousin. We met our niece. And Mikey and Luciena met their niece. It was a joyful family trip!
I want to share some pictures of our blessed time together. And...then....tomorrow....I want to introduce the latest member of the clan: my brother and his wife's little baby boy: Sawyer, just 8 days old. :)
 |
| So I think Olivia is a perfect, sweet little size for an almost-two-month old. Blakely on the other hand, well, she's sorta a mega baby...haha...but in a good way. More chub to love... |
 |
| First-ever cousin play date. Many more to come...for the rest of their lives! |
 |
| Sweet Olivia wasn't quite as into the photo shoot as us impulsive parents were. She was a trooper. And isn't she gorgeous? |
 |
| Hi cousin, I love you! |
 |
| Blakely, please stop touching your cousin's face. I don't think she likes it as much as you do! |
 |
| I have a niece! I have a niece! She's so pretty! Thank you Jesus! |
 |
| Olivia's beautiful mommy, Luciena. |
 |
Is it weird that it already seems like another lifetime that Blakely was this small and would just sleep right on my shoulder?
|
To Mikey, Luciena, and Olivia: If you read this, please know that Tim, Blakely, and I are so grateful that you welcomed us into your beautiful Texas home. We loved spending time with you guys. We can't wait for many more years of family time with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc... what a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment