So I'm not a real blogger. I know some people who blog more than just casually. Not only are they fantastic, but their blogs are dang exceptional. Check out my girlfriend Lindsay and her blog, From the Aisle to Aloha.
I blog for fun. I blog to remember. I blog to write. I blog to relate. I blog to share. And I blog to stay in touch.
I love it. But I'm sort of a bad blogger :(. Sometimes I start things and I forget to finish them. I jump around. For example, this past summer, I blogged about our DIY granite counter tops in our bathrooms. I blogged through most of the process and then I never posted the "after" pics. Not that anyone has been anxiously awaiting that post, but still... ;)
We (and by "we" I mean mostly Tim) just started a new DIY house project. But, before I share that process and maybe offer some inspiration, I should at least wrap up our previous adventure in home ownership.
So here we go... before and after:
I took this above photo of the "master" bathroom when we first moved into the house--almost three years ago!
I snapped this photo just before Tim took the counter off this past summer.
And here it is--all finished! I don't miss the purple sink one bit. We used molding around the mirror to give a framed illusion at a fraction of the cost.
This is our surfer themed guest bathroom three years ago. Cliche, I know. :)
Here it is this past summer, just before changing out the counter, sink, shower curtain, and wall color.
I took this pic as Tim started chipping away at the caulking.
All done!! Come be our guest!






Your home looks so beautiful! Btw your bathroom is almost as big as my LA studio, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Katie!! I will always remember the surfer bathroom but maybe maybe maybe we will get to come visit again someday and see the new stuff in person. LOVE the new colors and everything - look beautiful! PS You're not a bad blogger!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks so modern! I love the colors!
ReplyDelete