Just one year ago today, I was counting the hours for our baby-to-be to join us! Her due date was St. Patrick's Day. Never mind, that she didn't seem the least bit interested in her due date. ;) Anyway, when she did come, a week later, she surprised us all with glowing red hair and light, bright eyes!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you all! Enjoy your evening--however you celebrate!! And a HUGE happy birthday to my brother-in-law, Patrick (born on St. Patrick's Day--how convenient!).
Oh, and I have to share, if you are still looking for that perfect green dessert to make tonight. Check out Holly Dottarar's latest blog post. She'll teach you how to make mint Oreo truffles. She has an Oregon based bake shop and she's uber talented!
| This business about standing on her own is new!! Way to go little B. |
| When in doubt, and when it's too sunny, suck your thumb! Tim swears that blue-eyed folk have a tougher time in bright light. I wouldn't know. :) |
| Always something to say. I just don't ever know what it is... |
“What is more, let anyone laugh and taunt if he so wishes. I am not keeping silent, nor am I hiding the signs and wonders that were shown to me by the Lord many years before they happened, [he] who knew everything, even before the beginning of time.”
“Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me.”
The blue-eyed crew DO have a harder time with sunlight...I have to wear my sunglasses ALL the time. Sounds like it's time for B to get some new accessories :) Seeing these pictures makes me really wish that B and Poppy could hang out :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a sweetheart Katie. I love reading your blog. And thanks for referencing me! :)
ReplyDeleteHolly