Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen

Before I head to bed, I just want to say: HAPPY EASTER!!!

This is the most important day that I could possibly celebrate. Not only did Jesus Christ live an amazing life and die a tragic death, but he rose from the dead! I believe it. I do. With every ounce of my soul.

I'm so thankful that I can live for and love a Saviour who is very much alive! I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!

If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal saviour, but you'd like to, feel free to shoot me an email at thecaseforjoy@gmail.com.

I'm excited to see my Hawaii church ohana tomorrow, but I'll sure miss my dad's very animated proclamation to his congregation: He is Risen, church. He is Risen Indeed!

What a joyful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS