I have a handful of very favorite days out of the year--any year... and this coming Sunday is quickly becoming one of the annual dates I treasure.
Our very talented and creative friends, Nick and Rachel, are the masterminds behind....
*They organize, plan, design...everything! They're awesome!
Tandemonium!!!
This is a serious competition. And I know you are probably laughing at the mental picture of Tim and I trying to do lifts and tricks on the tandem board. Well, Don't.
Just kidding!!! You can.
We do look pretty silly. And we don't win. But, we can compete--somewhat. :)
I like to complain about our height ratio. I mean, what if I were a petite person? Right? The weight ratio would go more in our favor! Hmmmm....maybe I can sub Blakely in for me on a few rounds?! A daddy daughter team.
And guess who is in town to add their fierce competition (seriously, they are good)?
Well, I don't mean Amber and Luke. Although.... ?! Naw, Amber and Chris! I'm pretty sure Luke will just be cheering them on this year. He's a cutie, right?
Speaking of Luke, that sweet one is being dedicated tonight. I'd better get out of my blogging world and back to my work world so I can be free in a couple hours!
Here's my favorite thumb sucker:
Have a blessed weekend! Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment