Monday, August 8, 2011

Let the Games Begin

It's a new week!

I love Mondays...no matter what they hold. It's a fresh start.

Currently, my Mondays are super duper long. I teach all day at the high school, come home and jump online to teach some more. No complaints. I have a supportive husband and little one and this is just how the cards fell... but, man, Mondays last for-ever.

Do you have a day in your week like that?

I'd be working right now, but there are some technical issues...sooooo instead, I think I'll share some pics from turning the big 3-0. Which, really, did that happen?

If Hawaii wasn't such a remote island, I'm sure I woulda seen more of you on that day!

Tim--world's greatest hubby--put on an Ohana Olympics of low-key games. He mastered an Excel bracket and set up two player games all over our house and yard. We played Jenga, Just Dance, Bocce Ball, Badminton, Frisbee Golf, Speed, Name that Tune, and a few more...

We wrapped up the night with Tim's grilled pizzas and sliders! I'm super happy I could enjoy the afternoon with my Hawaii loved ones!

Thanks to Lindsay, my dear friend, for the terrific pictures. Check her out at Aisle to Aloha!

Oh, and the second to last picture? How about that for flashin' a sign? Thank you very much class of 1999!









3 comments:

  1. WOW...the '99 sign; that takes me back! Happy Birthday, the olypics sound fun; great thinking Tim! Extra Prayers heading your way on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, we are so gangsta.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick--true--Blakely adds to our hard core-ness.]

    Alyson--thanks! :) Are you starting your year soon?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS