Here is the snapshot of this moment:
My inlaws soaking in some sun in the front yard
My baby stirring in her crib
My husband playing a {silly} "new" game on his phone
Two pots of soup simmering on my stove
Newly constructed gingerbread house on my table
Well, that's about the gist of it. Here I am... a few minutes to journal some memories and share some love with you all.
You know, I thought I had a photogenic, happy-to-smile-for-the-camera little girl. Well, until she turned two a few months early. :) The one day that I had the right slice of time and someone to man my camera (Thanks, Alicia), B turned off the camera charm. Completely. Stinker. She was happy alright. Spirits were high. But, a Christmas picture?...not on her list.
For fun, here are the failed attempts. Have you been there? Tried and tried for the right shot and ultimately didn't get it? Seriously, I even curled my hair for these fam photos. Oh well, at least I still think she's pretty cute. Chalk it up to "funny" memories. There's always next year. By then, I can most likely communicate a bribe!
No comments:
Post a Comment