Friday, November 19, 2010

Hardwood Floors + Army Crawling Baby = Reason to Shop

Well, I should qualify my little post title above. Our floors aren't actually real hardwood, although I wish they were. I'm not really sure what they are...haha...but I can guarantee they aren't the real deal! ;) Still, just the same, they present an unfriendly surface for an 8 month old babe.

It only took one Blakely face plant for Tim and I to move "buy a rug" to the top of our weekend to-do list. I cruised Overstock.com and Amazon.com, but didn't fall in love with anything. Well, anything within our price range and with free shipping... ;) Where's an Ikea when ya need one? C'mon Ikea...come to Hawaii!!

Anyway...here's what I considered and here's what I got! Come visit us! Blakes would love to show off her fine creeping skills and favorite stacking toys. xoxo

This is the Exploded Floral Rug (Target.com)

The Azul Floral Rug (Target.com)

Our Starter Rug--Apparently this rug whispered to all dogs, "please come mark me...as often as you can!"

The rug we picked up at our local Target (of course!)

B, breaking in the play rug with her friends!

It's workin' out just fine!


See ya, Irie.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't get one at Overstock...we got one for our first house on Overstock and it didn't last very long, the quality wasn't great. That's one of those things that doesn't order well over Overstock because you can't tell the quality. I'm totally down with other stuff though...as in ALL of our bedding ;) Wish we could come visit and play!! P could show off her new walking skills :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS