HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Papa!
Yup. Today is my dad's day! Not only is it his once-a-year celebration, but today marks 60 years exactly.
AND--get this--this past summer marked 3 special milestones.
My dear grandpa turned 90
my dad turned 60
and I turned 30.
30-60-90 Fun, right? And we were all together in California last month to celebrate!
Now, since my mom threw my dad a surprise ice-cream sundae open house tonight, I figured Blakely and I should partake from a distance. ;) And that we did.
She may have eaten most of her ice cream off the grass--with her hands, but hey, at least she can hang onto that spoon. It's all about the show. :)
Dad--on a sappier note,
For my entire 30 years, you have modeled what it means to be the same person in all circumstances. Your integrity, patience, and joy has not wavered. Thank you for loving God in such a tangible way. You've passed that on to all of us kids and we now get to pass it along to your grandkids.
Our hearts are full of love! Happy Russ Blake day! xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment