Today comes around only once in a 100 years!
Kind of fun!
It's also Veteran's Day and I'm grateful for all who have served and continue to serve our country!
In honor of the numbers aligning, here are 11 current reasons for choosing joy my life.
Numero Ono: My almost 20-month-old rocks at independent play. Sometimes I feel badly that I'm not always engaging her, but I'm oh-so-grateful for the moments she gives me to work or rest. I just snapped this pic of her this morning on my cell phone.
Secondly: My love and I were just in the city that doesn't sleep. And little sleep we did get. It was such a blessing to explore a couple vibrant far-away cities!
Number Three: Our lilikoi are on fire this year! I can't wait for lilikoi pancakes, lilikoi yogurt, lilikoi butter, you get the idea...
Foursies: My hubby makes me coffee every day. I go to sleep excited to wake up and drink a cup (or two or three) of hot coffee!
Cinco: Our mini church (aka: bible study) is pretty much the goofiest and most loving group of people we could meet with weekly! Here are the girls Halloween weekend--pre karaoke as our singer selves!
The Sixth: In just a week-and-a-half, this 13-month-old ham is coming to stay with us! And he's bringing his parents along. We're stoked. :) BTW--Sawyer's dad is in the Air Force and I couldn't be more proud of my brother's heart for our country. Happy Veteran's Day, Andy!
Sevens: Thanks to Timber we have fresh, home-grown papaya a couple times a week! Yum!
Numero Ocho: I've been introduced to Essie nail polish and re-inspired to have pretty nails! The color goes on smoothly and doesn't chip for at least a week! I love it!
![]() |
| {silverlipsbeauty.com} |
Niner: My husband rocked my skinny jeans (better than I can) and dressed up as Justin Bieber for Halloween. Oh, I love him! (I was 90s Gwen Steffani).
Tenth: My casa. My hale. I love my home. This is where I find my family. It may be small, but hey...it's easy to clean and I love having all my favorite people smooshed into one room! Cozy!
Eleven: While I love the little things that bring me smiles, I am by far most grateful for God's love! Feeling how deeply I love my daughter, reminds me that I understand just a fraction of how much our Jesus loves us, His children. I'm honored today that God has put a call of service in the hearts of so many. Happy Veteran's Day!
![]() |
| {We Heart It} |


No comments:
Post a Comment