Saturday, November 5, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake: The Wrap


I thought the light-hearted parts of Halloween would be a bit more fun this year now that I have a 1 1/2 year old, but I didn't expect this much silliness and joy!

I've always lived for costumes and celebrations, so naturally this opportunity would be up my alley!

Here's some of the goofiness of my Strawberry Shortcake!

p.s. -- this was an easy DIY costume if ya wanna file it away for a little girl next year.

 Our little astronaut friend, Natalie.
 Hey you, Strawberry Shortcake..over here!
 First stop, our dear neighbors!
Where to next, Strawberry?
 Getting the hang of this... :)
 A kiss from Strawberry! Lucky me!
All tuckered out!

Pre-Halloween Night Lovin'...literally!




Halloween can be a tricky night. While it's silly, light, and sugar-filled for some, for others it's much more serious and possibly darker. I'm not willing to ignore the reality of darkness, but I'm also not compelled to flee from the night. Darkness cannot be where light shines!

I hope you all had a lovely, blessed, light-filled Halloween, harvest weekend--however and wherever you were!

Can you believe it's November already? A month to focus on blessings! Happy being-thankful-month to all of you!

Peace, love, and Jesus,

Katie, Strawberry, and Justin Beiber ;) (more on that later...)

2 comments:

  1. are you saying tim was justin beiber for halloween?? What have you done to that poor man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sayin' that! Pics on Facebook. p.s. -- I emailed you. Call me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS