Christmas is a week away! It comes quicker every year!
We are staying on island this year. In just a few days, Tim's parents fly in for the holidays. Yay!
At the moment, it's silent in my living room. I'm soaking it in.
Although, I'll always choose a house full of loved ones over a quiet, sunny afternoon alone. Don't get me wrong, I crave the down-time, it's just that I also adore hosting family and friends!
Andy and Alicia left us for a week on Kona and are back home in Yelm. How we miss the NW right about now! Just this morning we officially said farewell to our dear island family Chris and Amber. Lucky for us, we had them (and baby Luke) at our house for a bonus few days! We are especially grateful for the time we have with family and friends at this time of year!
I have a few cute pics to share today, but this week I plan to share a favorite (easy) Christmas cookie recipe and some failed family pics... just for fun!
Fortunately for me and Tim, Blakely doesn't get tired of the beach (which is close and free). Her new favorite beach activity? Sand boogie boarding! Especially with her cousin, Sawyer!
Mele Kalikimaka! Enjoy a gingerbread latte and warm coat for me! xoxo



Love these pictures, Katie! :)
ReplyDelete