Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Starts with L {Blake & Colb}

This one.

I tell you.

:)

She learned the letter L the other day. When I asked her what starts with L, I was surprised that she could list off four things quickly. When I prompted her for more, she even said, Liam (our friends' dog). Not bad!

Over the next couple of days, we had several conversations that went exactly like this:

Blakely, what starts with the letter L?

Ladybug starts with L
Lion (ROAR) starts with L
and Miss Lizabeth, mommy.

What else? 

Lizard starts with L
and Liam, mama.

Cute, right? Probably standard for her age. I don't really know. But here's what is really cute, er, not-so-cute... :)

I took this video after several flawless rounds of "what starts with L?" I thought for sure she'd practically sing it for the iPhone camera.


What am I talking about? I've never even heard her say that before!
Oh, my girl.

My other one, too. I can't get enough. She is three months and some change right now! She grabs at everything, especially her owl taggie that Auntie Anna made her. Our daily goal is still to keep her sweet skin from being scorched while we chase after big sister. She flips from her back to stomach constantly and pretty much owns the Bumbo. The girl sleeps 12 hours a night and the way she sucks her fingers, well, they might as well be pixi sticks! Already can't imagine this family without her.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS