I am so happy today! I love celebrating those I love. Timmy--happy birthday. I love you! Blakely's still sleeping or she'd help me out with this post. I know she'll post later today!
Hey! I think this marks one decade since we first met in that pre-Ecuador travel class. Not that you remember meeting me then... but I sure do ;). I spotted you right away--the cute, quiet freshman with the Northface backpack and bright blue eyes!
Wow...who knew that God would work out our story out like this... I'm so glad He did! I thought you were a pretty cool 18-year-old, but I had no idea you'd be such an incredible 28-year-old (well, I sorta did--I knew just how special and quality you always were). I love you completely.
Happy Birthday dear one!
| Thanks to Rachel from Blue Nalu Photography for this photo (from our maternity session) |
No comments:
Post a Comment