Besides traditional occasions, here are a few small events I celebrate:
The end of the school year (or the start of any break)
The end of grading a stack of essays (or a stack of anything)
The Bachelor finale (or really any great season finale)
The premiere of a great chick flick
A visit from a friend
A trip to a new place (day trips count)
Well, really, anything--another sunny day is reason enough for me!
But, this month, I've had some bigger days to celebrate and have loved doing so...even from afar.
Both Mother's Day and Tim's bday called for breakfast in bed!!!
This past Wednesday, Felicity (my soon-to-be-sister-in-law pictured below) graduated from Columbia University in New York with her doctorate in physical therapy. Way to go, Felicity. We are so proud of you!
![]() |
| photo from Felicity's Facebook -- wish I could have snapped this shot myself! |
![]() |
| Photo from YKvision.com |
And...if only we could have been in Pullman a couple of weeks ago when Ricky graduated from WSU with his engineering degree. Talk about five years of hard, dedicated work. Way to go, little bro. We love you!
![]() |
| Photo from Ricky's Facebook--wish I could be in it! |
Luke Rose joined this world! Congrats to our dear friends Chris and Amber. Check out this perfect babe!
![]() |
| Another pic "stolen" from Facebook. I can't wait to post pics of me holding Luke when they come visit! |
Last night I was honored to help out at graduation for my high school! Tim and Blakely came to take in the excitement and craziness. Hawaii knows how to party!
Here's a huge congratulations to all those high school graduates! You did it!
![]() |
| Picture from postsecret.com -- love that website |
What are you celebrating today?






let's celebrate something sometime soon! Maybe Friday? :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for celebrating! I agree with Rachel! I think we need to celebrate something TOGETHER soon! Love you girls!
ReplyDeleteThanks for celebrating Luke's birthday with us! Love you guys and can't wait for August to come around so we can introduce you to Luke!
ReplyDelete