Monday, July 18, 2011

I think the fastest month of the year (besides maybe December) is the month just after one's birthday. I mean, I've already been 30 for a month now! Jeez... not that I'm counting. ;) Although, just between you and me, 31 is sneaking up on me in like 11 months... okay...enough of that...

I'm happy to be sitting at my computer tonight, drinking Tazo Orange Spice tea, and listening to Pedro the Lion. Pedro the Lion, anyone? Ohhh...so good.

I've been gone! For almost the past month. All over the West Coast (a road trip at long last). In fact, we introduced Blakely to a road trip by hitting the pavement for 15 hours our first day! You just can't get that kind of distance on the island. :)

As always it was bittersweet to fly back to my hale in Hawaii. I hate saying goodbye to such dear family and friends in the NW, but B and I were stoked to get picked up by Timmy (he manned the fort at home). It wasn't so bad reuniting with Irie and Da Kine either. ;)

Blakers and I flew into Portland and started our trip with a handful of fabulous days at {Blakely's} Grandpa and Grandma's house. Wanna see some pics? I'll share more about the rest of the trip later. I'm just soaking in my late night blogging again (catching up on some of my favorite reads).

Here's Grandpa and Grandma (we missed Tim).

Love to you, my friends!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS