I'm really not a night owl. But, tonight, I guess I am. :) I'm just in the mood. Ya know?
My dear friend Emily posted a link on my Facebook to a really cool Etsy shop. I just got lost in some of the prints in this gal's shop.
One in particular really spoke to where I'm at as of late.
Wanna see?
Before I say more, here's the link to her Etsy Shop: Vol25
I actually just purchased a print from her. Not for me, although I want to order one for myself (or maybe several...). It's a gift. <3 And I think it'll be perfect.
Anyway... I've been plugging away at two of my University of Phoenix classes this summer. I'm also gearing up to start the school year at my high school. I've been meeting with my team for planning and the first day for students is just around the corner!
I'm blessed. I love teaching! But, I'm also torn. I love being home with my babe. I find joy doing dishes!
Which leads me to love this print from Vol25.
My Heavenly Father is so good {to me}! I truly am filled with joy!
I think I might crawl into bed soon. Mostly because Blakely wakes up full speed ahead. :) I gotta keep up. But, please know I'm going to say a prayer for you as I drift off to sleep. I pray you rejoice in the morning and indulge in new mercies. Much love.
Please visit this Etsy Shop: Vol25. These lovely prints belong to the artist of this shop.



No comments:
Post a Comment