Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Is

Hello There!

I'm about to crash after a long day of working online (University of Phoenix). I have a love-hate relationship  with Tuesdays. I stay home from school, which is wonderful since I get to see Blakes all day long, but I also have to stay motivated!!! I try to get through all my online grading. I was semi-successful today. I took some breaks to jog and talk to a dear friend turned new mom! Yay! (Congrats, Erin!). I also made Blakely a green bean-tofu-nutritional yeast-flax seed puree. I hope she likes it (I made lots of it).

Anyway, before I do fall in line next to my sweetly-snoozing hubby, I wanted to share some brilliant photos of Tim's side of our lovely family. My dearest Yasi, of ykvision.com worked her magic with our PDX side. This past December we all gathered together to celebrate Jesus Christ, the passing of Tim's Grandma, two babies, one engagement, and our blessed life!

Yasi--you mean the world to us and we are so in love with these treasures. Thank you for what you captured! (p.s. check out Yasi's photography blog to the right in my blog list!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS