Ummmm, yeah.... so about this video...you have to watch it! There is a new show on IFC (yep, didn't even know that channel existed!). It's called Portlandia. And while there are a few "sketch" scenes--as in--I'm not that interested--there are far more hilarious scenes. Oh, how I miss Portland. This clip rang too true and really made me laugh. Enjoy!
I know! This one is SO funny! I love it, and it's SO friggin' true!! The chicken one is also pretty hilarious! And the "so over" one! :) xoxo come back!! come back! i'll put a bird on anything you want! and feed you well taken care of chicken;)...and you know how I feel about chicken;)...
I know! This one is SO funny! I love it, and it's SO friggin' true!! The chicken one is also pretty hilarious! And the "so over" one! :) xoxo come back!! come back! i'll put a bird on anything you want! and feed you well taken care of chicken;)...and you know how I feel about chicken;)...
ReplyDelete