Click here to take the quiz!
Be sure to click the personality profiles to see if your punctuation really matches who you are!
If you want, leave a comment and share your punctuation alter-ego!
Apparently I'm an exclamation mark. I'm down with that. According to the profile page, Donald Trump and Frida Kahlo are fellow exclamation marks! Who knew?
Oh, and one more thing...the quiz may be a bit geared for the average high-school age quiz taker, but hey, that's no big thing. :)
![]() |
| Source: Weheartit.com |

Alrighty...Apparently I am a COLON: You love order, and this is most evident in how you organize your life: lists, calendars, and other reminders for yourself and others. You have a strong sense of duty toward your job, which can't be performed by any other form of punctuation. You often have a Period following you to make sure you achieve your goals. Along with your deep love of lists, you adore introducing quotations. You despise being treated like or confused with a Comma.
ReplyDeleteFamous COLONS: George Patton, Martha Stewart, Colin Powell
Yeah, that's about right! =)
I'm an exclamation point too. Go figure.
ReplyDelete