My title says it all... check out her independent streak! Is she really that busy all alone in her room?
It's on Net Flix, Watch Instantly (ohhhh...if only their price hike wasn't about to be so huge!).
Did you watch this show back in 1994? Guess where I was in 1994? That's right, Twality Middle School... what what! ;) Well, barely. I had just moved to Oregon at the end of my 8th grade year. Talk about traumatic (but, well worth it--thanks mom & dad).
Anyway, I'm sure if I had watched it back then, I'd probably relate to Clare Danes (Angela) or maybe her jilted best friend. I mean, I was kinda a goodie back then... well, er, you know... still am. ;) But, I'm cool with it. I've embraced it... that and a bit dorky...in the fun way! Okay. foot in mouth. I'll stop.
Do you remember that show? Have you watched it lately?
Here's the trip: I don't relate to Angela or any of her friends...at all...anymore. Now I'm fully backing Angela's mom...and all of her teachers. Geez... what a time warp. Identities shift with time.
Check it out. Lemme know whatcha think!
Also, how are teenagers so lovable and so unreasonable all at the same time? Love. Them.
p.s. I start school--officially--tomorrow. Teenagers--here I come! <3
OH MY GOODNESS! That's gotta be up there with one of her top funniest videos!! I'm still dying!!! Woah dude, you're in for it;)....SO happy you're also watching My So Called Life with me!!!! Yay! It's seriously so fun to watch, or, like, whatever.
ReplyDeleteThat video is just too funny! I laughed for about 5 minutes straight. Gotta love My So Called Life!!! Jordan Catalano was/is the hottest right?! I've watched the entire series straight through at least 5 times or so--the last time was a few months back. Wish that show was still on--oh how I love Patty and Graham!
ReplyDeleteThat video is hilarious! Ella usually freaks when her door is shut, but only because it means Ki has trapped her in there with him. Haha! :)
ReplyDelete