I had lovely times with the beautiful family I married into. I also soaked in the chance to visit with a few more loved ones in the city of roses (shucks, I should have taken more pictures--Erin, Steph, Jackie, Debi, etc... )
Do you live far from the place you call home? Are you like me and you call more than one place home? I love that word: home. Really, for me, it's the people that make my home(s). I bet you can relate! :)
Blakely and I spent a couple hours at the park with Carrie and Finley!
Finley is the cute blond born just weeks after B. The girls played next to each other well. Hopefully playing together well is in the near future!
Carrie is my dear friend from my (our) first teaching job(s) at Brown Middle School! Such fond memories. Holly, we missed you on this day! xoxo
Lunch in Portland! Yas was kind enough to roll around Portlandia with a carseat in her back seat just so she could pick up the little one and me from the airport! Aw. :)
Never mind that Yas and I were repeatedly scolded for being in the aisle way at this fantastic establishment. Really, the place is great. Yas and I in a bit of trouble? Eh, that's normal. :)
Have you all heard the song, Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros? Oh, I'm lovin' it. And, even more than the original, I'm diggin' the cover by a dad named Jorge and his little daughter Alexa. You must check it out. Really. It'll make your day!
Aww, glad you got to see some friends! That is the cutest video ever. Totally stealing it for my blog!
ReplyDelete