Friday, July 22, 2011

Aloha!

Happy Friday.

I hope you are doing very well.

So, I'm getting myself organized for the start of school! Man, the school year starts early in beautiful Hawaii. Here we go...

I just set up my binder for the year. Ever since I can remember, having my binder ready to go (as a student, too) was the most peaceful feeling. I just need to print out a picture collage for the clear sleeve as the front cover. That's the cherry on top!

Did you also choose pictures, quotes, notes, album covers, verses, etc... to jam into the front of your binder? It's a personality parade! That's why I like teaching...some habits stay immortal!

Anyway, before summer is a distant memory, I wanted to share some Laker-lovin', baby squeezin', easy-breezy, Blake Family pics. *We missed Tim*

Mahalo to Andy and Alicia for the matching Laker outfits!








2 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures!!! It was great to see you both during your trip! I'm so glad we overlapped, even if by one day. Loved trying on jewelry with you - put a bird on it ;-) Good luck with your first week of school. I can't believe it's starting again already...how time flies! Take care and talk to you soon. Love, Felicity xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You guys are soooo cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS