Sunday, February 19, 2012

To My Girlfriends


Last month I shared about a women's conference I attended at my church. I was refreshed & inspired.

The speakers, Donna Crouch from Hillsong Church in Australia and Holly Wagner from Oasis Church in LA, were phenomenal. If you ever get the chance to hear them or read any of Holly's books, I strongly recommend it!

At the conference there was some good promo work for the next year's conference. One of the speakers next year is a woman named Lisa Bevere. This video clip was played several times during our few days together, but I never got tired of hearing this snippet of truth spoken by Lisa. In fact, I'm already signed up for next year's Arise!

Ladies, if you have two minutes, may this video encourage you in the midst of whatever you are doing! If you happen to be living on Oahu next winter, let me invite you to join me at Arise.



Before I leave you, I want to wish my very dear girl Anna the sweetest of years. She turned 29 a few days ago! Love you, Anna!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS