Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

This post is dedicated to my lovely mother-in-law! I've been so blessed to have two incredible families. And now that I have a little one of my own, I'm even more thrilled for her sake! She already adores her grandparents!

This past Friday was Maureen's birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos, Maureen! I'm pretty sure it's an accepted rule that any birthday that falls on a Friday automatically gets the whole weekend for celebration's sake. Or maybe it's just that we should all celebrate full birthday weeks! ;) hehe...

I'm always up for a party! I just wish that we weren't across the Pacific for occasions like this one!

I figure, if we can't love in person, we will love as much as we can from a distance (aka: phone lines, Internet, snail mail... even texting gets tossed in!).

Blakely had a great idea that involved a pretty pink party dress and her blocks! Enjoy!

The set-up! She was a lot help  ;).

The best pictures are always blurry--rule of thumb?

Her favorite part about playing with blocks? Destruction. She's ready. :)


All done! Back inside she goes...


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! why are you so cute and cleaver?!?! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    You are so creative! I love how you never miss a moment to celebrate! You make me want to be a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yas and Alyson--you guys are too kind! Hey--we've got the big Tigard family! :) Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS