Wednesday, August 25, 2010

how sweet it is

to be together with family...

Wowy! It's already been a month since I traveled last. Blakely and I flew to LA to meet up with Tim and my mom's side of the family. All of my extended family live in LA. Unfortunately, it's a RARE occasion that we all get together. I love it when we do. Nothing on this earth is sweeter than family and friends.

I was pretty happy to introduce Blakely to her loved ones!


And we're off. LA or bust!


Don't get too used to this fancy shmancy plane, Blakely. They aren't all this new! Not bad for a coach seat. Thanks, Hawaiian Airlines. I'll fly your spankin' new planes any day. p.s.


Little Miss Thang on the changing table in the teeny tiny airplane bathroom! It all works out. And this is already Blakely's second flight across the ocean. Lucky girl. :)

Have you ever wondered how a mom flying solo uses the ladie's room while hanging onto her munchkin? Here's my demonstration. Kind of cramped quarters, but it works out. Thank goodness for the Ergo. :)


My lovely Grandpa with my lovely baby!


Four generations. How blessed I am!

Baby B and my cousin's new babies. They are all within a few weeks of each other. Check out the size on Blakely! More to love, right?! :)

My good-lookin' mama with her grandbaby! Check out B's cute little gut!
Chillaxin'
My family! <3
Aunty Tori xoxo

My sweet Grandma and her three newest great-grandchildren.







2 comments:

  1. Oh, i love it! I love the one of the three of you in the pool!
    Dude:)...why'd you leave out the best bathroom story from the plane:)! I think you should add a part II ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that headband she's wearing Woobie Wear?? I model for woobie and their products look just like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS