Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Girls take on Lahaina Town

So, as you may already know, a few weekends ago, we took off on our annual girls weekend getaway. It's pretty much a "have-to" in my book. I mean, when another tropical island is just 20 minutes away, then I don't think there's much reason NOT to have a girls trip. :) I'm not tryin' to sound spoiled here; (although I know I am, sheerly based off of my state of residence) it's just that I certainly can't hop over to Maui for a quick ladies vay-cay from any other US state that may become my future home. So, there was not much hesitation. Lahaina it was!

Well, actually, if I'm being honest... There was an itsy bitsy moment of doubt. Only because it would require me to leave my little blake potato for the weekend. But, BUT, I knew the benefit of a daddy-daughter weekend would far outweigh any discomfort I felt about leaving her. AND, I knew she was in very capable and loving hands with Timmy. So, Tim, if you read this (I think he may just skim my posts), thank you for being so awesome and rockin' the weekend with Blakely. Oh, and I must mention that not only did he care for our little one, but he also finished the bathroom redo and cleaned the whole house. I'm one lucky mama. I wonder if that'll happen every time I leave with the girls ;). Should I try to find out?!

Anyway, I do have a few group shots to share. I'm not sure where my mind is these days. I thought I regained it after pregnancy, but maybe not all of it came back. I took some darling photos of my girls, but I accidentally deleted them all yesterday! Sheesh. These quick pics are compliments of Rachel Kuchar (my amazingly talented photography friend) and she just used her point and shoot. She's good!


Lavender scones and tea, anyone?!


Cruisin' the lavender fields....that's what girls do. :)


Just a Lahaina sunset. It was a rough weekend. ;)


Bra-cation. Word.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS