Monday, October 25, 2010

A Bride and Her Photographer

 Happy Monday Ohana,

I started this simple post a few times over the weekend, but never caught a moment long enough to finish and post. I'm sure you know how that can go... I hope you all had lovely, blessed weekends.

To get in your Monday groove, check out the photos below...because who can't use a touch of whimsy and romance when starting the work week!

A couple of weeks ago, I flew to Seattle to be the matron of honor in Michelle's wedding. I was honored to stand by the side of my longest, sweetest friend. Her wedding was phenomenal and full of "Chellie Bean" moments. Here are just a few:
  • Chellie and I jammed through Pike's Place Market on the wedding morning to buy gorgeous, FRESH flowers!
  • Chellie invited her two puggles to be a part of some (perfect) pre-ceremony pictures at Sodo Park.
  • The second half of Chellie and Brian's vows were written by Dr. Seuss; playful and adorable.
  • Food was served "family style" -- and it was scrumptious!
  • The First Dance was a waltz to the song from Disney's Cinderella--played by a live quartet.
  • The DJ was instructed not to play any songs on the Top 40. ("Yeah, yeah, yeah... the bride told us that Fergie is a-okay" ;)).
  • Chellie's extraordinarily talented photographer is a dear friend of both of ours--Yasmin Khajavi.
While I exhausted my point and shoot taking pics of everything...I just wanted to share a minuscule part of the photo shoot through the eyes of the photographer (ykvision.com). What an incredible blessing for me to watch my dearest friends in their roles as bride and photographer. The day could not have been better. Thank you, God, for my most amazing, precious blessings! *For the real photographs of Michelle's wedding, check Yasmin's blog. There is a sneak peek up right now, but more to come!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS