I wish I could tell you that I took these photos of this most amazing baby boy, but unfortunately I have yet to make it to Spokane since his birth ten days ago (that dang Pacific Ocean).
This is my one and only nephew, Sawyer Andrew. Isn't he lovely? He was born to my brother, Andy and his wife Alicia right on time. He was one of the few babies to actually arrive on that arbitrary day known as a due date! And to make it even cooler--his birthday is 10/10/10.
Also, today is my brother's birthday! Happy Birthday Andy--enjoy your sweet baby boy!
| Papa and Sawyer |
| The gorgeous new mom and her sweet baby |
| Sawyer napping with Grammy |
He is CUTE! how fun that you have a niece and nephew now! And his birthday is FABULOUS! I am all about cool dates! :O)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie pie!
ReplyDelete