Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ohana & Boots

On our last night in Texas, we raced home from BBQ to catch a little Austin sunset in Mikey and Luciena's lovely backyard. I put some of these photos on Facebook, but I wanted to share a few (and some different ones) here on my blog.

We bought Blakely these darling red cowgirl boots at Justin's Boots on South Congress. They are definitely several sizes too big on purpose. A girl doesn't wanna grow out of her boots too quickly. I predict she'll be walking around Waikiki in lil' red boots in no time... :)

Happy almost weekend, my family & friends! xoxo








1 comment:

  1. OMG you guys couldn't be any cuter!!! Please tell me that you are going to print the top picture and hang it in the house, that is the cutest Case family picture EVER! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS