Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hipsta What?! Hipstamatic!

Aloha!

I only have a few moments right now! I have my lovely bible study coming over this evening! But, before more time slips through my fingers, I thought I'd share a rockin' new app for the iPhone. My friend/amazing photographer, Rachel, turned me onto this app last weekend!

Read up on Hipstamatic here. It's only $1.99 and takes the coolest vintage looking pictures. :)



This past weekend, we got a steal on Groupon for whale watching. Of course, I was stuck on my new app. Check it out!






Beautiful sunsets and magnificent whales make me think of how great our God is! Here is a verse that came to my mind while cruisin' on that boat:

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

Remember, you are loved!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS