Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 New, 1 Old

Discoveries!

1. Have you seen this video yet? It's a spoken word poem. From what I can gather, the performer in the video is the guy who wrote the poem. Now I'm not knockin' the term religion. Ultimately, it's just a word. I don't have a problem with it. But, it's how we define it or how it defines us that matters. If you ask me if I'm religious, I'd say sure. If you ask me if I'm a Christian, I'd say sure am. But more than either or those two labels, I'm just a girl in love with the God who created her and believes the son of that God died so she could live. Check this out...



2. If you're a mom or you like stories about kids...check out my newest fave blog read. She's very funny and doesn't hold much back. ;) Her posts are quick and entertaining.

Five Kids is a lot of Kids

3. Trying to sneak more veggies into your day? I promise you...you must try Jamba Juice's new fruit & veggie smoothies. I'm a huge fan of Apples 'n Greens. You'll read the menu and question the likes of kale, spinach, green bell pepper, carrots, and spirulina (a type of algae). But, BUT, it tastes and looks so much like apple and is incredibly refreshing and nutritious. Just 220 calories in a 16 oz and 3 servings of fruits and veggies! :) I usually ask for a power size and request for a small kids cup to be filled from my portion for Blakes. She digs it.

credit
4. This is an old discovery...but the old ones are the sweet ones. 15 years ago--at just the right moment--God brought me this friend. We haven't missed a beat since. Happy 31st birthday today, Yasi! p.s. -- for more on Yasmin's incredible talent and work click here. :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the link-up! What a very kind thing of you to do.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth! Keep writing! We love your stories and wisdom. I'm a new mom of one with another on the way and I love the glimpse into your sweet life with five kids and all that you've learned along the way! Thanks for posting back here...sheesh...that was nice of you! Take care. God bless.

      Katie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS