Friday, July 23, 2010

Monkey Toes

I promise! She's not scared of books or cameras...stinker!
So Aunty Yasi called it! Blakely's got the uber long monkey toes! Sometimes, Yas calls her Katie's Feet...unfortunately, the nickname is quite fitting. Sorry B!
I swear, everyone, I did not put her up to this! But if you all have seen my toes (and Tim's) then this makes a whole lotta sense. Chalk it up to genetics, baby!
Look mama! I can turn the pages with my toes! (Oh baby, that is cute, but you may not always wanna show off your abnormally long toes! But, I promise not to give you a complex!)
More books please!!! (at least that's what my mama thinks I want...)
Also good...munching on my books. I'm an early teether...a real early teether!
Alright! Daddy's home from work! Time to show him what my toes can do!











1 comment:

  1. ah ha ha!! YES!! I LOVE that there's a blog post dedicated to her toes and the capabilities of her useful toes like her mom and dad!! lol!
    I will make her feel so good about her super cute long katie toes! I adore them!!! xoxo
    kiss and smother her in kisses from me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS