Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On Air

This past Saturday I had the honor of hanging with my student, Bethanie, and her family at the live taping for the Perry and Price Morning Show.
Bethanie won an award for a thank you letter that she wrote to her 8th grade counselor. As Bethanie's English teacher, I had the chance to share just how cool Bethanie is with the KSSK listeners on Oahu!
I sorta have a thing for "local celebs"  ;). This is me and Tiny Tadani of Tiny TV. Pretty cool, huh?! Try not to be too jealous!
Okay, seriously, Tim and I were stoked to meet Bob Berryhill of the Surfaris! I definitely shoved Blakely into his arms for a picture! When he first started playing Wipeout, Tim and I figured he was some local covering a cliche surf song. Once we realized that he is the father of "surf music" (whatever that is exactly), we got pretty excited!
Blakely was a champ all morning. Maybe live radio is her thing!
The radio show is taped live at Jimmy Buffett's!

3 comments:

  1. Blakely's outfit is adorable! Especially the ribbon with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a thing for ALL celebrities :) If only Blakely was around when you met Kobe ;) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B!!! I love that she's wearing her special hair pretty from Auntie Erin and Uncle JD!!! Soooo cute!! Love this!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS