Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Swing Naps--A Confession

I know I've read in a few sleep books that it's not a super stellar idea to let your baby nap in the swing. I know the occasional swing nap does no harm and it really probably isn't a big deal to take a daily snooze in the rocker, but I do still wonder... B loves to cruise in her swing. On her crankiest of days, I let her nap here for hours. Sorry B, I hope that's okay!! :)

4 comments:

  1. OH sheesh, whatever lets them get the sleep they need. You have plenty of time for sleep training...everyone eventually learns to sleep in their own bed and go to bathroom on the toilet, no matter how much their parents "mess up" or don't follow the "rules" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily! you need your sanity! :O) if there was a "rule book" on how to raise your kids then we would ALL have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to put her in bed next to me!!! That's okay, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I spy a Sophie the Giraffe!!! We love Sophie. Unfortunately so did our dog, Henry. Boo...another Sophie is on the way! Isn't she the best?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS