Friday, April 15, 2011

B's Luau--the Set Up

Parents--say it ain't so.... does time really go faster and faster each month/year/etc????

Ugh... where did the last three weeks go? My just turned 12 month "toddler" is almost 13 months (although, she's not toddling anywhere...yet...). I realize I'm still counting months, but will there be a time when the years fly just as quickly? I'm assuming the dreaded answer is yes. If you have tips for slowing the time down...please share!!!

Anyway, three weeks ago-or-so, we were home for a gorgeous wedding, a special 30th birthday, and Miss B's first birthday luau with family!

Right away, I shared some of the fun birthday cake pics that Yasi took (p.s. check her out here cause she just redid her website and it's Ah-mazing!).

This morning I thought I'd share more pics that Yasi snapped for us...these are "pre-party."

Mahalo to Blakely's Grandma Maureen for opening her beautiful Beaverton home for the party! We are also so thrilled both grandmas prepared such delicious pieces for the luau! Hugs & Kisses!

Aloha Friends! Happy Friday. Happy parties!

1 comment:

  1. It DOES go faster every year...sorry! It still FREAKS me out that Lu will be FIVE in June. When did that happen?! Looks like B's celebration was beautiful just like her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS