Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Love

I hope you had a lovely, blessed Easter holiday! We have much to celebrate on this earth!

While Blakely joined us just in time for Easter last year, she was by far too itty bitty to even grasp a plastic egg. So, this year was sort of her first Easter.


Blakely wasn't feelin' a mini photo shoot after church!



Hey! That's the same basket she was in last year!

Blakely--one year ago--same Easter basket. :)
  John 10:10 has been on my mind lately. God has given us this gift of life and we've been asked to live it abundantly!

Here is John 10: 9-10 from The Message: "I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for—will freely go in and out, and find pasture. A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of."

I love that!
More and Better
Full and Satisfying
Life in Abundance

Rest in the free gift of salvation and a rich life here on earth while we wait for our eternal home!

Love to you!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS