I know I don't talk much about my school...my high school...on my blog. Mostly because I want to respect the privacy of my students and coworkers. However, one day, when I'm much more removed, I'll have to share some cute, funny, challenging stories of all the lessons I've learned from my ever-so-charming students!
Anyway, I am quite proud of where I teach, who I teach, and those whom I teach with. I'm blessed! I do miss my baby girl tremendously when I'm at work for a good majority of the week, but I'm just thankful to feel so challenged, fulfilled, and humored (that's right, teenagers are funn-nny...even when they don't mean to be) on a daily basis.
Instead of telling you about my academy...check it out here...these are our students and this is our space (this is a commercial that our teacher's union recently made). Have a great day!
hey, you're famous!!! ;) That's a great commercial.
ReplyDeleteLove the commercial and your cameo! Isn't teaching great; every day is a new adventure!
ReplyDeleteEeek! I see this commercial all the time :) I live in hawaii too! I found your blog from Faith blogs and I love it. Your girl is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com
Hi Alyson and Linds--Mahalo... :) I was truly trying to stay out of the footage that day...
ReplyDeleteLori--nice to meet you! How fun that we are both in Hawaii. I'm gonna stop by your blog now! Thanks.