Saturday, March 19, 2011

Faith Blogs.Cooking Class.Girls Night

Good Saturday to you!

I just have a few fun links to share and although I'm running out the door in a minute, I figure there's always time to post ;) ha!

My sweet girlfriend on Oahu, Lindsay, introduced me to a fabulous online resource: Faith Blogs. And guess what? I'm honored to have my blog added to their ever-growing collection. Check it out here.

As I've stolen away moments to cruise other bloggers hooked up with Faith Blogs, I've been crazy encouraged and deeply touched. I just linked you to the blog above, but the actual site is faithblogs.net and if you click here you'll see the featured blogs for last week.

I'm proud to share that my charming, expert blogger friend from Aisle to Aloha is featured and you can find her with the above link or cruise her blog here.

In fact, this friend I'm sharing, Lindsay of Aisle to Aloha, is celebrating her birthday today! She has an Etsy shop for her amazing paintings (and a sweet sale going on today!).

And tonight...dun dun dun...is girls night out in honor of Lindsay! I'd tell you what we are doing, but it's a surprise for Lindsay. Maybe I'll share pics later this week..


Credit: weheartit.com posted by: loveneverfails

Not too long ago, I posted about doing the Puri Tea with the youth girls at my church. Well, today we are doing Aunty Sandy's Cooking Class. I can't wait to get my hands messy with these beautiful young girls! More on that later...


Credit: weheartit.com posted by: forgetaboutme

Seriously, I do have to run! Have a blessed day! Please join me in praying for our world--especially Libya and Japan.

Credit: weheartit.com posted by: defnekocaman

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Faith Blogs. What a lovely family you have. SO glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    Thank you! I am just loving Fath Blogs. Since I was linked up with them last week, I've been out of town! :) I'm back now. Do you also, blog?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS