I'm part time at the high school this year, which is a huge blessing. Thank you, Kapolei High. And thank you to my hubby for helping this work!
Part-time has its ups and downs, but I'm grateful! I'm also at school a lot. Oh well, such is the nature of public education. At least I know it's what God has equipped me to do (for now).
Anyway, my Tuesdays are reserved for grading assignments submitted by my online students (through University of Phoenix) and spending as many morsels of time as I can with little nummers.
Hey, today's Tuesday! Yay! In fact, I just finished watching The Bachelor season finale with my girlfriends! I can always squeeze in The Bachelor! Cheers to Brad and Emily!
I thought I might share some pics and recommendations from a week ago Tuesday. Here goes...
Lately Blakers has been super into her finger foods. Her favorites are as follows: tofu, multi-grain cheerios, scrambled egg yolk, and polenta pieces! Yum!
This is a Japanese sweet puffed rice snack from my coworker. She gave it to Blakely to celebrate girl's day! How fun!
Check out Blakely's hair clip; it's an LA Lakers bow from her papa! :) I hate to admit this, but when I have limited time to jam out some solid grading, I hook Blakely up with some Baby Signing Time while work. I know, I probably shouldn't let her watch her movies while she eats lunch, but it's just occasional...and it's just life ;).
These Baby Signing Time DVDs are awesome for reinforcing baby sign language. I bought mine on Amazon. Just thought I'd share!
My clean-up crew!
I was stoked to stumble upon these "old school" wooden letter blocks at Ross the other day. I just read about using them for embossing letters on cards. Just place a piece of paper over a letter and rub a crayon across it. I'm going to try it out soon!
Hey! Has B tried quinoa yet? Poppy likes it...it has a ton of protein so we've switched mostly to quinoa where we'd be eating rice. I buy it at Costco.
ReplyDeleteMe too!!! B hasn't had much of it yet--good idea to get her started! We've switched over too--I can't say enough good things about quinoa and kale! Yum!!!
ReplyDelete